-   -   Dates from Julian calendar (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/51944-dates-julian-calendar.html)

y_not

Dates from Julian calendar

I know it can be done - just don't know how!

Embedded into barcodes we use the Julian date system. I need people to
enter the julian date into the spreadsheet and the adjacent cell to
display the date.

Excel seems to give every possible way to convert to Julian dates but
not the other way round

Can anyone please help this numpty?

Thanks

Tony