-   -   No filter results in bottom left hand corner (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/51936-no-filter-results-bottom-left-hand-corner.html)

Natalie

No filter results in bottom left hand corner

When I filter in excel, sometime the filter results show in the bottom left
hand corner and sometimes they don't. Why is that?

Gord Dibben

No filter results in bottom left hand corner

Natalie

For explanation and work-arounds see Debra Dalgleish's site.

http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlautofilter02.html#Count

Gord Dibben Excel MVP