-   -   Roll-up data into master report (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/51555-roll-up-data-into-master-report.html)

Annabelle

Roll-up data into master report

I need to roll-up data from three different people into a single
spreadsheet. This "master" spreadsheet must have the ability to be
sorted (currently using autofilter).

Help appreciated.

Debra Dalgleish

Roll-up data into master report

Without any details on your data layout, it's hard to offer advice. If
each person's data is in a table, you could copy and paste so it's all
in one table. If necessary, add a new column that contains the person's
name, so you can identify the data later.

Then, select the entire table, and apply the AutoFilter.

Ron de Bruin has sample code for combining worksheets:

http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy2.htm

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

Annabelle

Roll-up data into master report

I think this will get me where I need to be. Thank you for your help.
Ann