-   -   Filter on bold (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/51483-filter-bold.html)

Pat

Filter on bold

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to filter only bold text in a list.

Thanks

Ron de Bruin

Filter on bold

Hi Pat

Excel can't do this but my EasyFilter add-in have a option to do this
You can find it here

http://www.rondebruin.nl/easyfilter.htm
at the bottom of the page : Beta version 2.1

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Pat" wrote in message ...
Can anyone tell me if it is possible to filter only bold text in a list.

Thanks

Pat

Filter on bold

Hello Ron,

Installed your beta version and i am getting an error: The header cell is
empty, or there is no empty row above your headers.

I cannot understand why the above message appears because on the EasyFilter
Sample DataBase it works fine. Any suggestions?

Pat

"Pat" wrote in message

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to filter only bold text in a list.

Thanks

Ron de Bruin

Filter on bold

Hi Pat

Do you have the same problem when you select all cells in the column
You can send me the workbook private if you want and I take a look at it tomorrow.

Bedtime for me now

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Pat" wrote in message

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to filter only bold text in a list.

Thanks

Pat

Filter on bold

On the test sheet I created there were a number of empty rows above the
column containing text. When I deleted all the empty rows the problem went
away.
Done a filter on cells containing bold text and it worked great.

Congratulations on a handy filtering tool.

"Pat" wrote in message

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to filter only bold text in a

list.

Thanks

Ron de Bruin

Filter on bold

Congratulations on a handy filtering tool

Thanks

I will update the add-in soon with also a option for filter CF(conditonal formatting) colors.

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl