-   -   Multiple Windows - Lose Some Formatting (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/51271-multiple-windows-lose-some-formatting.html)

Jeff Stevens

Multiple Windows - Lose Some Formatting

I've struggled with this one for a while and don't know if there's a
solution for it. Many times I will have more than window open for a
particular file. When the second window (or any subsequent window) is
opened, each sheet loses it's pane freezes and the zoom level is at 100%.
The worst part is that, if the first window is closed then the second window
becomes the default setting for each sheet.

Is there a way to prevent this? The only solution I can think of is to
write VBA code for each sheet when it's selected, but that seems like more
work than should be necessary. Thanks for any help on this.