-   -   inserting 12 worksheets at once (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/51269-inserting-12-worksheets-once.html)

SheriTingle

inserting 12 worksheets at once

I am using Excel 2003. I would like to insert 12 worksheet at the same time.
Is there a way to make this happen?

Thanks for the help!

Jeff Stevens

inserting 12 worksheets at once

If your worksheet has 12 or more worksheets in it then you can add 12
additional ones by activating 12 of them (select one tab, hold down the
shift key and select the 12th sheet, they'll be grouped, so don't change
anything while they're grouped) and then selecting Insert/Worksheet. If you
don't have 12 sheets in the file, then you'll have to do it for as many
sheets as are in the file.

This can also be done easily with VBA code if you want to take that route,
but I haven't written any code for this instance.

Jeff