-   -   Send Mail with Lotus Notes (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/51260-send-mail-lotus-notes.html)

tjtjjtjt

Send Mail with Lotus Notes

I noticed that, now that I'm using Notes as my email client, the Send Now and
Mail Recipient options are not available to me.
If I try to add wither of these buttons to a toolbar or menu, they disappear
as soon as I close the Customize dialog.
I did a quick search through the newsgroup, and I see that people are
sending Notes emails from within Excel.
Anybody know why those options would not stay on my copy of Excel (2002 SP-3)?
Oddly enough, I can send a book for review.

--
tj

Ron de Bruin

Send Mail with Lotus Notes

Hi ???????

Check out this first
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/problems.htm

See also the link for Notes examples on this page
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/links.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"tjtjjtjt" wrote in message ...
I noticed that, now that I'm using Notes as my email client, the Send Now and
Mail Recipient options are not available to me.
If I try to add wither of these buttons to a toolbar or menu, they disappear
as soon as I close the Customize dialog.
I did a quick search through the newsgroup, and I see that people are
sending Notes emails from within Excel.
Anybody know why those options would not stay on my copy of Excel (2002 SP-3)?
Oddly enough, I can send a book for review.

--
tj

tjtjjtjt

Send Mail with Lotus Notes

When I go back into the Customize dialog, the buttons reappear on the
toolbar. But, the second I close the dialog, they disappear again. I'll
peruse your pages and see if anything helps when I get back to the office
tomorrow.

Thanks,

--
tj