-   -   How do I add cells from different worksheets? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/51217-re-how-do-i-add-cells-different-worksheets.html)

Deb G.

How do I add cells from different worksheets?

I cannot get either of these methods to work for me. Am I doing something
wrong?

"Jim Rech" wrote:

Assuming the amounts are on the same cell on each worksheet use a formula
like this:

=SUM(Sheet1:Sheet5!A1)

Otherwise you'd need a formulas like this:

=Sheet1!A1+Sheet2!B2+Sheet3!C3+..

--
Jim Rech
Excel MVP