-   -   List of folders in a certain directory (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/51190-list-folders-certain-directory.html)

woolyhedgehog

List of folders in a certain directory

Is it possible to run a macro that will list the folder names within a
specified directory? Ideally I would like this to list all the folder names
into a single column.

Any help is hugely appreciated

Nick

Jim Cone

List of folders in a certain directory

whh,

My "List Files" Excel add-in will do that.
It has the option to list all files or all folders within a specified directory or folder.
Each file is name is hyperlinked, folders are not.

The add-in is free upon email request, remove XXX from my email address.

Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA
XX

"woolyhedgehog"