-   -   SumIf formulas. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/51189-sumif-formulas.html)

welshalltheway

SumIf formulas.

I am working in three different currencies. I need to search a range and
then if it is pounds, simple, the pound total goes into the total cell. But
I also need it to see wether it is Euro, or US dollar....another trick, if it
is US, or EUROS, I will need it to convert the total into Pounds. I have
tried the Sum If and it works for one currency, but i need it to look for the
three........any ideas!

Peo Sjoblom

SumIf formulas.

How are you tagging the different currencies, if you only use formatting it
can't be done but if you use a separate column it can be done

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom