-   -   Toolbars Missing, And option to Add Missing (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/51163-toolbars-missing-option-add-missing.html)

SmeetaG

Toolbars Missing, And option to Add Missing

Hi,

My Problem is that my normal 'Formatting' toolbar is missing. When I right
click on the 'Standard' toolbar to add/view the 'Formatting' the only options
i have is:
'Task Pane' & 'Customize'.

In 'Customize' the only tool bars listed is the 'Task Pane' & 'Work Sheet
Menu Bar'

Anyone know how to resolve my Problem... Please

Gary''s Student

Toolbars Missing, And option to Add Missing

Pull-down
View Toolbars
There should be about 15 bars listed. if not then select Customize
Toolbars and then push the reset button.
--
Gary''s Student

"SmeetaG" wrote:

Hi,

My Problem is that my normal 'Formatting' toolbar is missing. When I right
click on the 'Standard' toolbar to add/view the 'Formatting' the only options
i have is:
'Task Pane' & 'Customize'.

In 'Customize' the only tool bars listed is the 'Task Pane' & 'Work Sheet
Menu Bar'

Anyone know how to resolve my Problem... Please

SmeetaG

Toolbars Missing, And option to Add Missing

Hi Gary,

I have tried re-set this did not work...

"SmeetaG" wrote:

Hi,

My Problem is that my normal 'Formatting' toolbar is missing. When I right
click on the 'Standard' toolbar to add/view the 'Formatting' the only options
i have is:
'Task Pane' & 'Customize'.

In 'Customize' the only tool bars listed is the 'Task Pane' & 'Work Sheet
Menu Bar'

Anyone know how to resolve my Problem... Please

Gary''s Student

Toolbars Missing, And option to Add Missing

Your *.xlb file may be corrupted.

1. locate (using search) a file called *.xlb
2. close all running excel application
3. rename this file *.xlbb
4. restart excel

excel will now start with a clean slate, you will have to re-enter any of
your previous customizations.

Good Luck
--
Gary's Student