-   -   is there anyway to retreive data if deleted in ms excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/51135-there-anyway-retreive-data-if-deleted-ms-excel.html)

Jimmy Baig

is there anyway to retreive data if deleted in ms excel

I have mistakenly deleted an important data from my excel sheet, is there any
way i can retreive that information....?

Jezebel

is there anyway to retreive data if deleted in ms excel

restore from your latest backup

"Jimmy Baig" <Jimmy wrote in message
I have mistakenly deleted an important data from my excel sheet, is there
any
way i can retreive that information....?

Jimmy Baig

is there anyway to retreive data if deleted in ms excel

Can you please tell me how i can do that i am not as good, thanks for your
help.

"Jezebel" wrote:

restore from your latest backup

"Jimmy Baig" <Jimmy wrote in message
I have mistakenly deleted an important data from my excel sheet, is there
any
way i can retreive that information....?

Bob Phillips

is there anyway to retreive data if deleted in ms excel

If you have created backups you would know that as it requires positive
action from you. If you haven't, the files are lost.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips