-   -   How do you make an text box opaque? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/51134-how-do-you-make-text-box-opaque.html)

mcnally

How do you make an text box opaque?

I want to use excel spreadsheet and blank out certain parts of a already make
form
i believe it is called opaque.

Otto Moehrbach

How do you make an text box opaque?

What do mean by "blank out"? What is it you want to do? HTH Otto
"mcnally" wrote in message
I want to use excel spreadsheet and blank out certain parts of a already
make
form
i believe it is called opaque.

mcnally

How do you make an text box opaque?

I have a form that I want to put a text box on it and type something over
whatever under it. it keeps typing whatever is under it on the standard form.
1 800 421 1614
Ich spreche Deutsch.

"mcnally" wrote in message
I want to use excel spreadsheet and blank out certain parts of a already
make
form
i believe it is called opaque.

BFC

How do you make an text box opaque?

If you're trying to place a text box in the worksheet to "cover up" what is
on the standard form, try placing the text box over the section you want to
cover up, and right-click on the text box, choose Format text box, and set
the color of the text box as white. If the text box goes behind the original
text, try clicking on the text box and choosing Order, and then Bring to
Front. Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but hope it works!