-   -   Disable an item in a list (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/51018-disable-item-list.html)

Martin

Disable an item in a list

Is it possible to tag an value in a listbox as not selectable i.e., greyed
out. I don't want to remove the item permanently as depending on a number of
things it could become selectable again.

Thanks,
Martin

Jim Rech

Disable an item in a list

I don't think that is possible.

--
Jim
"Martin" wrote in message
| Is it possible to tag an value in a listbox as not selectable i.e., greyed
| out. I don't want to remove the item permanently as depending on a number
of
| things it could become selectable again.
|
| Thanks,
| Martin

Martin

Disable an item in a list

Just swore off line - thanks for saving me sometime though Jim!