-   -   Font color (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/50997-font-color.html)

aberry1014

Font color

How do I change font color in an Excel spreadsheet so it will remain until I
change it again. Clicking on font color only seems to change it for one cell.
Thanks,

Chip Pearson

Font color

Select all the cells whose font color you wish to change, then
change the font color.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"aberry1014" wrote in
message
How do I change font color in an Excel spreadsheet so it will
remain until I
change it again. Clicking on font color only seems to change it
for one cell.
Thanks,

Jeff Stevens

Font color

You could highlight the entire sheet (by clicking on the empty box next to
the column A label) and then change your font color. This will however
change the color for any cells that already have another color.