-   -   Pasting a JPEG into a cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/50995-pasting-jpeg-into-cell.html)

Annie Dickens

Pasting a JPEG into a cell

Hello,
This should be quite easy, but I just cannot figure it out. I want to paste
a JPEG picture into a cell. Whenever I try to paste the picture it sits on
top of the cells and is not actually in (or embedded into) a cell.
Could anyone advise me?
Thanks Annie

Chip Pearson

Pasting a JPEG into a cell

You can't insert an image (or anything else) into a cell.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Annie Dickens" <Annie wrote
in message
Hello,
This should be quite easy, but I just cannot figure it out. I
want to paste
a JPEG picture into a cell. Whenever I try to paste the picture
it sits on
top of the cells and is not actually in (or embedded into) a
cell.
Could anyone advise me?
Thanks Annie

Jeff Stevens

Pasting a JPEG into a cell

You can have the picture moving along with actions you take on the cell,
like pasting and sorting. Once you paste the picture on the worksheet,
right click it and select Format Picture. The properties tab will give you
several options for actions you want to take on the object.