-   -   Ron DeBruin's Sendmail (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/50932-ron-debruins-sendmail.html)

Ken G.

Ron DeBruin's Sendmail

I'm using Ron's great mailout worksheet, and have been for some time, but now
I need to be able to send a worksheet as an html file. Is this possible to
do from within the mailout macro. Can someone help me with the code to do
this please.

I've looked at Ron's web site but can't see an option to do this.

Ron de Bruin

Ron DeBruin's Sendmail

Hi Ken

My Outlook Add-in (version 3.) have this option
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/add-in.htm

But I have no code example on my site
Will add one this week

--