-   -   Combining data from two different workbooks (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/50820-combining-data-two-different-workbooks.html)

EmZ

Combining data from two different workbooks

I am trying to combine data from one workbook to another according to type of
information. Is it possible for me to designate a column in one workbook and
paste it to another workbook, creating a new page with each row that is
copied? I am looking to do something similar to mail merge in Word.

David McRitchie

Combining data from two different workbooks

I don't see the similarity to Mail Merge, but it does seem like you could
simply filter your data and just have the one spreadsheet.

A simple filter should work so you should not have to get complicated at all.
. http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html
--
---
HTH,