-   -   hiding parts of a cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/50696-hiding-parts-cell.html)

dick

hiding parts of a cell

I need to know if there is a way to hide parts of a cell

Thanks in advance

Jezebel

hiding parts of a cell

draw textboxes over the top

"dick" wrote in message
I need to know if there is a way to hide parts of a cell

Thanks in advance

dick

hiding parts of a cell

I meant hiding them from being recognized when uploading to a program
What I am getting at is I have a program that only takes one instance of a
cell and any repeats are not recognized by the program. I am trying to label
the duplicate cells in such a way that the program recognizes the duplicates

"Jezebel" wrote:

draw textboxes over the top

"dick" wrote in message
I need to know if there is a way to hide parts of a cell

Thanks in advance

Jezebel

hiding parts of a cell

The answer depends on the other application and what 'recognize' means in
this context.

"dick" wrote in message
I meant hiding them from being recognized when uploading to a program
What I am getting at is I have a program that only takes one instance of a
cell and any repeats are not recognized by the program. I am trying to
label
the duplicate cells in such a way that the program recognizes the
duplicates

"Jezebel" wrote:

draw textboxes over the top