-   -   Names in Workbook Box (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/50689-names-workbook-box.html)

FLKULCHAR

Names in Workbook Box

In one of my worksheets, I have defined each of 32 NFL teams using some sort
of abbreviation, using "Insert...Name...Define".

Is it possible to copy (and paste) these abbreviations in the Names in
Workbook box
into another workbook???

In other words, I want to use my abbreviations in a workbook yet to be
constructed.

Thank you,

FLKulchar

Bob Phillips

Names in Workbook Box

I do not know for sure, but I would have thought that this is the sort of
thing Jan Karel Pieterse's Name Manager add-in handles. It is free, so try
it out at http://www.jkp-ads.com/OfficeMarketPlaceNM-EN.htm

--

HTH

RP