-   -   excel 2003 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/50627-excel-2003-a.html)

brendafinn

excel 2003

I am new to MS Office. Can someone walk me through using excel.
Trying to creat Accounting Equation statement

Don Guillett

excel 2003

Sounds like a tall order. Have you considered buying a book?

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"brendafinn" wrote in message
I am new to MS Office. Can someone walk me through using excel.
Trying to creat Accounting Equation statement

Chip Pearson

excel 2003

Excel is a large and complex program, capable of a very large
number of operations. Thus it is beyond the scope of a newsgroup
post to "walk through" Excel. Your best bet would be to get a
good book on Excel.,

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"brendafinn" wrote in
message
I am new to MS Office. Can someone walk me through using excel.
Trying to creat Accounting Equation statement

brendafinn

excel 2003

Thank you. I quess thats what I'll have to do.

"Don Guillett" wrote:

Sounds like a tall order. Have you considered buying a book?

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"brendafinn" wrote in message
I am new to MS Office. Can someone walk me through using excel.
Trying to creat Accounting Equation statement

brendafinn

excel 2003

Thanks. I guess I'm going to the book store.

"Chip Pearson" wrote:

Excel is a large and complex program, capable of a very large
number of operations. Thus it is beyond the scope of a newsgroup
post to "walk through" Excel. Your best bet would be to get a
good book on Excel.,

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson
Microsoft MVP - Excel
Pearson Software Consulting, LLC
www.cpearson.com

"brendafinn" wrote in
message
I am new to MS Office. Can someone walk me through using excel.
Trying to creat Accounting Equation statement

Dave Peterson

excel 2003

And don't be afraid to try things to see how they work.

If you're learning, make sure you work on a copy of the real workbook--or save
without closing if your "experiment" fails badly.

brendafinn wrote:

I am new to MS Office. Can someone walk me through using excel.
Trying to creat Accounting Equation statement

--

Dave Peterson

brendafinn

excel 2003

Thank you I bought Excel for dummies and step by step for excel 2003

brendafinn wrote:

I am new to MS Office. Can someone walk me through using excel.
Trying to creat Accounting Equation statement

--

Dave Peterson

Don Guillett

excel 2003