-   -   Tools/office Links (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/50375-tools-office-links.html)

teddkilroy

Tools/office Links

Is there a way to merge/publish MS word into excel much like you can in
access? I have labels that i would like to start a spreadsheet with point of
contacts and other vital information. I am using office 03.

David McRitchie

If you have your data in Excel you can print address labels using MS Word
Hope that is what you are looking for.
---
HTH,