-   -   Append worksheets together in one (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/50369-append-worksheets-together-one.html)

bioyyy

Append worksheets together in one

Hello,
I need your help please. First, 4 worksheets have a same format (# of
columns, rows, and labels are the same for each col.). How do I comebine or
append them together (from sheet1-4)?

For sample,
A B C
Sheet 1 test1 test2 test3
Sheet 2 test4 test5 test6
Sheet 3 test7 test8 test9
Sheet 4 test10 test11 test12

So, the master should look like this:

Sheet5: A B C
test1 test2 test3
test4 test5 test6
test7 test8 test9
test10 test11 test12

Thanks alot!

Joy

The best is, on your summary sheet, highlight all the cells where you want
the figures to appear. Then in the first highlighted cell type =sum( you then
select sheet1:sheet4 using your shift key. Then you click on the first cell
which you want to have a summary of and press Ctrl+Enter together. You will
find that all your information is automatically summarised and copied across.