-   -   how to extend data to next sheet automatically during sql query (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/50236-how-extend-data-next-sheet-automatically-during-sql-query.html)

Asha

how to extend data to next sheet automatically during sql query

When returning data from excel query builder, if the data exceed 65536 rows
then an error pops up. Can we extend the remaining data to next sheet
automatically.
Can u plz suggest.

Jonathan Cooper

As a work around, you might want to create a pivot table that imports
external data. That way your not stuck with that same limitation.