-   -   I want blank cells, but they're all zeros now that I have formatted them (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/50220-i-want-blank-cells-but-theyre-all-zeros-now-i-have-formatted-them.html)

hays4

I want blank cells, but they're all zeros now that I have formatted them

:confused: I have formatted my spreadsheet with numbers £ amounts, dates
and allsorts,
but now the subsequent rows all contains zeros,
what function would I use to say - when it's zero, leave the cell
blank
??

--
hays4
hays4's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28069

neopolitan

Click on ToolsOptions: in the "View" tab in the bottom section titled
"Windows Options" uncheck the "Zero Values" check box.

--
neopolitan

neopolitan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...nfo&userid=611
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=475815