-   -   Amount is divided by 100 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/50192-amount-divided-100-a.html)

Kanga

Amount is divided by 100

Hi,

One of my colleagues is having a strange problem: when he types a number in
excel 2003, the number is systematically divided by 100. I can't figure out
what is going on. Has anyone ever experienced this?

Thanks,
Kanga

Dave Peterson

Tools|options|edit tab|Uncheck fixed decimal places.

--

Dave Peterson

Stefi

Probably Tools/Options/Edit tab, Number of Decimal digits is set to +2.
Set it to 0.
Regards,
Stefi