-   -   how to make a schematic diagram (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/50147-how-make-schematic-diagram.html)

EEfury

how to make a schematic diagram

I am doing a lab for EE and i am suppost to make a schematic diagram of a
three way switch. i already know what this schematic looks like but i don't
know how to make it on the computer. Anyhelp would be great

ScottO

Its not ideal, but you can open up the Drawing toolbar, and use the
items in the AutoShapes drop-down.
Rgds,
ScottO