-   -   Skipping Blank Cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/50102-skipping-blank-cells.html)

Coltsfan

Skipping Blank Cells

I am looking for a formula that will skip blank cells and put the next
cell with data where the blank cells are.

Example:

If I have info in A1, A2, and A6, I would like it to skip A3-4-5 and
now A6's data will be in A3.

Hope I didn't confuse anyone....very important that I figure this one
out.

Thanks for taking the time to try and help

--
Coltsfan
Coltsfan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=19982

Anne Troy