-   -   vlookup (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/49938-vlookup.html)

Noemi

vlookup

Hi
I am trying to use a vlookup using the look-value from a list box and the
table array has a range name. However it keeps coming back as #NA.

Does anyone have any idea why as I have tried all the things I know.

Thanks
Noemi

paul

make sure that the lookup table you have named covers all of the range your
lookup formula refers too,and that your list box values identical to your
lookup values
Sometimes if you are stuck try a very simple example of what you are
trying,,ie type one of the lookup values in a cell with a simple /partial
version of your lookup formula.You may find that your lookup values have a
space in front or similar-
the #NA error means excel cant find a match.if you are using the exact match
syntax=Vlookup(lookupvalue,lookup array,col num,true)
paul
remove nospam for email addy!