-   -   Filtering for multiple sheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/49856-filtering-multiple-sheets.html)

JVDM

Filtering for multiple sheets

I need to filter out information from 1 sheet to another to take out
duplication. Does anyone have a formula that I can use?? I need it to sort
out 2 columns of information. Thanks for the help!

Dave Peterson

Maybe you could use data|filter|advanced filter.

Debra Dalgleish has some notes at:
http://contextures.com/xladvfilter01.html#FilterUR

--

Dave Peterson