-   -   How do I open a Microsoft Works 95 Spreadsheet with Excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/49599-how-do-i-open-microsoft-works-95-spreadsheet-excel.html)

Mike 68

How do I open a Microsoft Works 95 Spreadsheet with Excel?

I was told the Microsoft Office XP 2003 could open old Works spreadsheets? I
tried saving the old spreadsheets in Excel but am having no luck. Any
suggestions?

Mike

Jim Rech

I've never used Works but according to this article you should be able to
save a Works sheets to a format Excel can open.

Jim