-   -   retrieving of overwrite excel file? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/49568-retrieving-overwrite-excel-file.html)

PLS! need help.

retrieving of overwrite excel file?

pls! help me about my excel file it accedentally overwrite my updated file to
the old file? pls! anyone there if you have an idea how do i retrieving my
file give me some
tips or advise how to fix my excel file.
tnx..

Bob Phillips

Unless you have created a backup at some time, you are lost I am afraid.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"PLS! need help." <PLS! need wrote in