-   -   Excel to Lotus (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/49235-excel-lotus.html)

CMS

Excel to Lotus

I have a Lotus 123 program in my computenr and Windows XP.
However I cannot acces or open Excel pages sent to me online.
What can I do?
Thanks.

Ken Wright

1) Buy Excel and install it

2)Download the Excel viewer if you don't need to work with the file

3)Download OpenOffice if you want to be able to read and work with the file,
but possibly not with all the bells and whistles
http://www.openoffice.org/

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

"CMS" wrote in message
I have a Lotus 123 program in my computenr and Windows XP.
However I cannot acces or open Excel pages sent to me online.
What can I do?
Thanks.

AlfD

Hi!

If you have Lotus 123 installed, you probably qualify for the Microsoft
upgrade route for Excel. At least, it is cheaper than full price.

Alf

--
AlfD
AlfD's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=4785