-   -   Select Multiple sheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/49224-select-multiple-sheets.html)

Steve

Select Multiple sheets

Whenever I select multiple sheets on my PC, the font of each selected
sheet's name turns to bold, and [Group] appears next to the file name. When
I do the same on my laptop, [Group] appears again, but only 1 sheets font
stays bold. Is there a setting somewhere to change this, so each selected
sheet's name appears bold?

Thanks...

Jim Rech

There's no such setting. FWIW, only the active sheet should be bolded. I'd
guess you're seeing a video anomaly (not that naming it explains it<g).

--
Jim