-   -   DISPLAY ZERO WITH LINE THROUGH IT (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/49202-display-zero-line-through.html)

DISPLAY ZERO WITH LINE THROUGH IT

I have government reports that need to show a zero with a line through it so
they are VERY distinguishable from the letter "O". I cannot find a format
that displays this. I need this ASAP! Can anyone help me please?!

Air Lancer

Try changing the font of the cell concerned:

Try font like "terminal", "WST_Engl", "Fixedsys"

these fonts will display zero with a diagonal line from the top right to the
bottom left of the number.

"DISPLAY ZERO WITH LINE THROUGH IT" wrote:

I have government reports that need to show a zero with a line through it so
they are VERY distinguishable from the letter "O". I cannot find a format
that displays this. I need this ASAP! Can anyone help me please?!

Warman

FormatCellsFont and then in the "Effects" block, click on "Strikethrough"

Warman

"DISPLAY ZERO WITH LINE THROUGH IT" wrote:

I have government reports that need to show a zero with a line through it so
they are VERY distinguishable from the letter "O". I cannot find a format
that displays this. I need this ASAP! Can anyone help me please?!

Earl Kiosterud

Display,

Try the "Terminal" font. If you don't have that, look for another that has
the zero you need. There are CD's you can get with loads of fonts that
don't cost much.
--
Earl Kiosterud

"DISPLAY ZERO WITH LINE THROUGH IT" <DISPLAY ZERO WITH LINE THROUGH
wrote in message
I have government reports that need to show a zero with a line through it
so
they are VERY distinguishable from the letter "O". I cannot find a format
that displays this. I need this ASAP! Can anyone help me please?!

Paul Sheppard

DISPLAY ZERO WITH LINE THROUGH IT Wrote:
I have government reports that need to show a zero with a line through
it so
they are VERY distinguishable from the letter "O". I cannot find a
format
that displays this. I need this ASAP! Can anyone help me please?!

Display Zero with Line Through It

Use Character Map

Start Programs Accessories System Tools Character Map Select
Symbol form the drop down list, coulumn 6 row 9 should help

Paul

--
Paul Sheppard

Paul Sheppard's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24783
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=474150

Gord Dibben

If you wish, I can email you a True Type Arial font with a slashed zero.

96kb size.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Fri, 7 Oct 2005 07:30:05 -0700, DISPLAY ZERO WITH LINE THROUGH IT <DISPLAY