-   -   i think its broken (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/49116-i-think-its-broken.html)

littlemcl

i think its broken

my excel was working like five minutes ago and now it simply wont work
because when i go to pull up a file all the font and saves and many of the
options on the excel are gray and wont allow me to press it or use it, i have
tried opening other files but it still wont let me click on any options! HELP

Dave Peterson

There are lots of things that disable those icons--just typing in a cell
disables lots of them. (But I'm not sure what you've done that disables the
save icon.)

If you close excel and reopen it, do you have the same problem?

--

Dave Peterson