-   -   How can excel open at the same cell where it was saved? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/49035-how-can-excel-open-same-cell-where-saved.html)

robsill

How can excel open at the same cell where it was saved?

When I save a spreadsheet/workbook, my cursor is at sheet 1, cell a14. When
I open the workbook, my cursor is at sheet 1 but in cell j35. I want it to
open with the cursor in cell a14. What mut I do to make this happen?

Dave Peterson

If you save it the way you want, then excel should open it the same way.

I'm betting you scrolled after your last save.

--

Dave Peterson