-   -   Where is the WORKBOOK template (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/48965-where-workbook-template.html)

stabilo

Where is the WORKBOOK template

What is the best way the customize the WORKBOOK template when I choose
FILe.NEW - template in my computer and I choose Workbook. Where is this
Workbook template (does not seems to be a XLT file) ?
Thanks

JE McGimpsey

It's an internal file format that you can't change. However, if you
create a template and store it in your XLSTART folder with the name
"Book.xlt", that template will be used instead.

You can find more in XL Help ("Create a template for workbooks or
worksheets")