-   -   Change the Default Comment Format to NOT be bold (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/48950-change-default-comment-format-not-bold.html)

kris

Change the Default Comment Format to NOT be bold

I have changed the DEFAULT font on the comments by doing the following:

1. Right-click on the desktop, and choose Properties.
2. On the Appearance tab, click Advanced.
3. From the Item dropdown, choose Tootip
4. Choose a font size, click OK, click OK.
. . . . . and I see where there is an icon to click to turn the
Bold function on and off; but it is not working for me. Is this just
the way it is? or am I doing something wrong? I do not want the
default for comments to be bold.