-   -   Error using Excel add-in with INDIRECT.EXT function (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/48946-error-using-excel-add-indirect-ext-function.html)

Barb Reinhardt

Error using Excel add-in with INDIRECT.EXT function

When I use the function INDIRECT.EXT and a worksheet that I'm looking for
isn't in the workbook, there is an error message displayed in the background,
but I can't access it until I brute force close Excel. Any suggestions?

Thanks

JR

When this occurs, look down on your task bar, or use "Alt+Tab" to switch
views or minimize Excel.

"Barb Reinhardt" wrote:

When I use the function INDIRECT.EXT and a worksheet that I'm looking for
isn't in the workbook, there is an error message displayed in the background,
but I can't access it until I brute force close Excel. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Barb Reinhardt

Tried that. It wouldn't let me. Any other suggestions? :|

"Barb Reinhardt" wrote:

When I use the function INDIRECT.EXT and a worksheet that I'm looking for
isn't in the workbook, there is an error message displayed in the background,
but I can't access it until I brute force close Excel. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Barb Reinhardt

Let me rephrase my response. I tried it and it let me look at other
applications, but I couldn't see the window that indicated the worksheet
wasn't present until I brute force closed the workbook.