-   -   Formula help please (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/48909-formula-help-please.html)

Anthony

Formula help please

Hi,
Can you help?

in Worksheet 'Stats' cell H8 I want the value of cell R8 in worksheet 'Log'
to be shown, but if the value in cell R8 in worksheet 'Log' is zero (0), then
I want the cell H8 in 'Stats' to be blank.

Just to complicate things (if it does), there is already a formula in cell
R8 of the 'Log' worksheet, which is
=COUNTIF(Log!$A$3:A34852,"1")

Go easy as I'm the novice
Cheers for help

Niek Otten

=IF(Log!R8=0,"",Log!R8)

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten

Microsoft MVP - Excel

"Anthony" wrote in message
Can you help?

in Worksheet 'Stats' cell H8 I want the value of cell R8 in worksheet
'Log'
to be shown, but if the value in cell R8 in worksheet 'Log' is zero (0),
then
I want the cell H8 in 'Stats' to be blank.

Just to complicate things (if it does), there is already a formula in cell
R8 of the 'Log' worksheet, which is
=COUNTIF(Log!$A$3:A34852,"1")

Go easy as I'm the novice
Cheers for help