-   -   Is there a faster way to switch between sheets? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/48845-there-faster-way-switch-between-sheets.html)

Tiff1618

Is there a faster way to switch between sheets?

Hey, I was just wondering if there's some sort of quick key type thing to
switch between sheets in excel, instead of having to go back and forth from
the keyboard to the mouse. Any ideas?

Ron de Bruin

Hi Tiff1618

Ctrl-Page up and down

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Tiff1618" wrote in message ...
Hey, I was just wondering if there's some sort of quick key type thing to
switch between sheets in excel, instead of having to go back and forth from
the keyboard to the mouse. Any ideas?

Matt Cromer

CTRL+Page Up or CTRL+Page Dn will move through the sheets in a workbook.

Matt

"Tiff1618" wrote:

Hey, I was just wondering if there's some sort of quick key type thing to
switch between sheets in excel, instead of having to go back and forth from
the keyboard to the mouse. Any ideas?

reno

If you have a Logitech MX1000 mouse you can use the forward and back buttons
on the left side if the mouse