-   -   Getting error "selection is too large" when copying data (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/48828-getting-error-%22selection-too-large%22-when-copying-data.html)

Tootie

Getting error "selection is too large" when copying data

I was copying multiple cells to other rows in my spreadsheet and I received
an error "Selection is too large". I have never received this before and I
have had some huge spreadsheets...Has anyone ever received this and why?

Vacation's Over

try clearing the clipboard every now and then
helpclipboard clearing...