-   -   unwanted page breaks (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/48749-unwanted-page-breaks.html)

bridget

unwanted page breaks

Excel is automatically putting page breaks around every cell when I copy a
worksheet. I amunable to move them or fix this by adjusting margins.

JR

Try going to "View", then "Page Break View". You should be able to adjust or
delete from there.

"bridget" wrote:

Excel is automatically putting page breaks around every cell when I copy a
worksheet. I amunable to move them or fix this by adjusting margins.

WAB

unwanted page breaks

If removing them using the approach suggested in the other post doesn't work,
you may have a problem similar to what I just encountered...like you, every
single row in my spreadsheets had page breaks after them, and I couldn't
remove them. For me it turned out to be the printer I had selected to print
the file. If I changed printer selections (I have multiple printers to
choose from) it worked fine. So I deleted the offending printer from my list
and then reinstalled it using the CD that came along with it. That worked,
and they lived happily ever after.

Good luck.