-   -   how do i repeat paste (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/48666-how-do-i-repeat-paste.html)

brazilsmda

how do i repeat paste

In Excel 2003, when I copy a cell and then use Ctrl "V" to paste into another
cell, I am not able to paste again into another cell. I used to be able to do
this but something has changed and so I am not able to do this anymore.
Please help.

Cheers

Don S

On Wed, 5 Oct 2005 02:09:15 -0700, "brazilsmda"
wrote:

In Excel 2003, when I copy a cell and then use Ctrl "V" to paste into another
cell, I am not able to paste again into another cell. I used to be able to do
this but something has changed and so I am not able to do this anymore.
Please help.

Cheers

Are you cutting before pasting? It works if you copy / paste.

Don S

brazilsmda

No, I am copying (i.e. Ctrl "C"). It works with formulae but not with fixed
data...

wrote:

In Excel 2003, when I copy a cell and then use Ctrl "V" to paste into another
cell, I am not able to paste again into another cell. I used to be able to do
this but something has changed and so I am not able to do this anymore.
Please help.

Cheers

Are you cutting before pasting? It works if you copy / paste.

Don S

Dave Peterson

If I use ctrl-c to copy and ctrl-v to paste, then I can still do more ctrl-v's.

But if I use ctrl-c to copy and Enter to paste, then I'm done.

Any chance (even though you wrote you used ctrl-v)????

(I use xl2003, too.)

--

Dave Peterson