-   -   How to get Excel to auto sum after it has been saved with data. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/48597-how-get-excel-auto-sum-after-has-been-saved-data.html)

Willow Oaks

How to get Excel to auto sum after it has been saved with data.

I get Excel 2002 spreadsheets with data to enter and it adds it
automatically, until I saved it without hitting save as...now i have to add
the data with a calculator. Is there any way to fix this problem?

Debra Dalgleish

Maybe calculation has been set to Manual. To change it, choose
ToolsOptions.
On the Calculation tab, select Automatic.
Click OK

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List