-   -   Paste Values appears to be broken (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/48589-paste-values-appears-broken.html)

david

Paste Values appears to be broken

Has anyone else run into difficulty where "paste values" pastes both values &
formatting?

If I right-clickpaste-specialpaste as text, the data pastes as desired,
but using editpaste values, I'm getting both values & formatting.

Oblik

David, if u want to paste the value without the original formatting, then
there's a way around it.
Double-click on the cell u want to copy and select its value. The
double-click on the cell u want to paste and do paste.
Hope this is helpful