-   -   Help with a simple form (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/48504-help-simple-form.html)

rmcfarron

Help with a simple form

I need help with a very simple form. I have a glossary for my team defined
in Excel. I want to set up a form that will let them key in the first few
letters of either the acronym or the term itself and show all items in the
worksheet that start with those letters. As you key more letters, it refines
more. Kind of like the index function in Help.

Secondly, I want to set up an input form that a user would fill out that
would then save that information into a second spreadsheet (behind the look
up one). Then an administrator would review those entries regularly and add
the entries to the main glossary as appropriate.

Any help would be appreciated.