-   -   How do I multiply columns? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/48502-how-do-i-multiply-columns.html)

Horizon Dude

How do I multiply columns?

I want to multiply a column by $2.5. I want to enter one formula so that
whatever numbers in column c is multiplied by $2.5. Numbers in column c
vary, but I want them all multiplied by the same number

bj

simplest way is to enter 2.5 into an empty cell select that cell and copy it
select the column you want to change and paste special multiply