-   -   Multiple worksheet consolidation (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/48467-multiple-worksheet-consolidation.html)

Warlock

Multiple worksheet consolidation

Hi there,
I have a workbook that is starting to drive me insane. There are 5
worksheets that pertain to one main worksheet. The 5 have physical ID's in
Column A assigning information in Column B. These are referenced in the main
sheet but have to be typed in physically. Is there no way to automate this?
Also I have a datasheet that has all the information in it and needs to be
displayed using these 5 worksheets in the main sheet.

E.g. Worksheet 1 - Indicator ID(ColA) - Fire(ColB), Worksheet 2 -
Division ID(Col A) Divisions(ColB), Worksheet 3 - Operations ID(ColA)
Operations(ColB) etc then a datasheet that has all the relevant information
but needs to be retructured. Then yoy have the data input sheet(Mainsheet)
this will correltate all the ID's from the individual page consolidating the
Operations and Divisions with their specific types of indicator.

Hope this makes sense and hope some one can help.